Figuring out how serious your anxiety is and you need to see mental health professional can be challenging, because being a human everyone experience this. In fact, it is an essential part of being a human. But, yet there are many symptoms of stress that says it is the time to see a psychiatrist of mental health professional. In the article, we are going to discuss the same. We will let you know that time when you should consult a mental health professional so that you can start living your life again without any tensions and stress.
Psychiatrist and psychologist are the mental health professionals. Their area of expertise is the mind and also how it can affect a person’s behaviour and well-being. They work together often to diagnose, treat and prevent mental illness. Basically they two are committed helping people stay mentally fit. But, they are not the only you can choose for your mental health condition. There are many other mental health professionals, mental health counsellors, nurses, social workers and nurse practitioners and other who deals with mental illness. But, you shouldn’t approach multiple professionals for diagnosis and treatment.
What do mental health professionals or counsellors do?
Mental health professionals will assess and diagnose the reason behind experiencing psychological distress. He or she talks with the patient to know to their past and present life so that they would know your experiences, emotions and thoughts. Also by conducting a group session with your family members or close friend, they will know everything about you to know what is bothering you or what is the reason of your stress.
Where can you find mental health counsellor?
There are so many places where you can find mental health counsellors, because they work with the aim helping people who are facing psychological challenges. They work with families, groups, communities and individuals as well to help them deal with their mental illness and also improve their well-being. You will find the professionals working in different range of settings which includes – Schools, colleges & universities, medical clinics, hospitals, community health centers.
Reasons you need to see a mental health professional
Facing mental health challenges is quite normal. Stress or tension is everywhere, but if you feeling stressed or depressed since a long time then it is no more normal. It can cause many health problems both mentally and physically. Hence, you should see a mental health professional in order to get recover from your problem.
Here are the common symptoms that say you should see or consult mental health counsellor: –
- Feeling low since a few days without any reason
- Have no interest in the work, once you used to enjoy a lot
- Mood swings
- Sleeping disorder or over sleeping
- Started taking too much alcohol or drugs
- You always think about your family and future
- You are unable to concentrate on your work
- Feeling suicidal
- You feel like talking to someone who can help
If any of the two or three symptoms matches to your current condition or situation then yes, you should see a mental health professional or counsellor, who can help you to diagnose and treat the problem.
To help you diagnosing and treating mental illness, the psychiatrist or any mental health professional need to know about your history. The doctor needs to know your previous health condition or illness, because to diagnose and treat any type of mental disorder, the doctor needs to know the patient’s history and mental health condition. Many times a patient has to go through an exam conducted by the psychiatrist. This way the psychiatrist can easily know about the metal illness of the person with his answers. So, if you want to get back to your routine life and live a normal life once again then search for a good mental health professional or consult the best psychiatrist in Delhi.
How to Prevent Stress by Yourself?
Consulting the psychiatrist or other mental health professionals is the best way to treat mental illness. But, there are many ways through which you can prevent mental illness by yourself. For this you should do the following: –
- Regular exercise, because it only keeps you physically but mentally fit as well.
- For mental piece you can also start doing Yoga. And if you think you don’t get time in the morning so don’t worry because there’s no any fixed time for Yoga.
- Intake nutritional foods and diet. Because eating healthy also affect our mental and physical health.
- Always talk about your problems to your friends and family.
- Keep yourself busy in some good things.
There’s no specific reason of feeling depressed, different things can trigger depression. But, when you are in depression you feel like you will never be able to come out from the dark shadow of it. Nothing affects you anymore, you have lost interests in activities and your thoughts kill you from inside. Right from the time you get up from your bed to again go to sleep at night, some negative thoughts keep running in your mind which scare you. You start feeling hopeless, wondering whether you will be able to ever overcome your depression or not. Life become hell, everything becomes so difficult for you to do. Even getting up from the bed seems a challenging task, when you are in depression. You want to cope with your depression, but even after trying for it a hundred times, you fail.
Depressive disorder is commonly known as depression and when a person suffers depression he needs extra care along with medical aid. Though depressions is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel or think, causes feeling of sadness, but there are many things you can yourself do to overcome depression. Before you search for the things you can do to overcome the mental illness, you should know whether or not you are suffering from depression.
Symptoms of depression
- Felling irritated
- Loss of interest in activities, which you used to enjoy earlier
- Feeling helplessness and hopelessness
- Sleep changes (too little or too long, sleeping mainly during the day)
- Significantly low energy
- Concentration problems
If you are experiencing these symptoms every day for more than two weeks then you are definitely depressed. But, don’t worry because by doing a few things you can overcome your depression. Here’s know what you can do to cope with depression.
Keep yourself busy
Start keeping yourself busy in your work or study. This doesn’t mean that you should start doing overtime but, making yourself busy in some real tasks will help you stopping yourself to overthink. This will reduce stress, and once the stress level reduced, the risk of feeling depressed will be reduced.
Regular exercise not only keeps your body fit but your brain as well. It boosts some of the feel-good chemicals of the brain, through which you can beat stress and it will help in coping depression. So, regular exercising will be as effective as medication.
Yoga is known for improving our mental health conditions. It provides us peace of mind. It reduces the impact of stress thus, fights with depression and anxiety. There are several yoga possess you can try to improve concentration power and get healthy mind as well as a healthy body. Yoga is the natural way to serotonin production, which plays an important role in depression.
A key factor of depression is isolation and this is what a strong social network reduces. Keep regular touch with your family and friends. You can also join a class or a group of people to get great social support.
Eating healthy is not only good for your physical health but for mental health as well. Eating small and well balanced meals will help in minimizing mood swings. Thus, the chances of feeling stressed and depressed will be reduced. Sugary foods provide quick boost so you can be drawn towards them but, instead of that you should go for more complex carbohydrates.
Taking proper and complete rest helps in dealing with stress. It has a strong effect on mood and if you will not get enough sleep your symptoms of depression will be worse. Make sure you are getting enough sleep. 7-9 hours of sleep each night is considered to be good for a person’s mental and physical health.
Thinking is good but, overthinking can never be good for anyone. It increases the risk of depressive disorder. When you think too much your stress gets elevated thus it take the form of depression and you eventually starts disliking almost everything. Don’t let yourself think too much about anything that elevate your stress.
Psychotherapy Treatment for Depression
Well, awareness if the beginning of change. When you will know that you have depressive disorder (depression) then you can take the right actions to cope with it and start living a normal life. But, sometimes it is good to meet the expert. So, you can meet the best psychiatrist in Delhi. Talk therapy is used by the expert which is an extremely effective treatment for depression. You will learn skills and insight to feel better and also this will prevent the depression from coming back, through talk therapy. So, consider consulting either psychotherapist or psychiatrist in Delhi to overcome depression.
True that working professionals constantly live under the pressure of handling a number of projects. With this, they are distracted by a number of different elements like phone calls, emails, boss calls and others. So, amidst all this, having stress and sometimes even acute stress is not surprising. These days, people are constantly pushing themselves to work more in order to earn a better standard of living. However, in an attempt to give their hundred percent and maybe more than that, they end up only with the disappointments. To take you to the shore, this blog talks about some of the effective tips that can help you eliminating stress at work. Go through them discussed as under-
- Act and not react- The reputed psychiatrists in Delhi suggest that you should act to the situation and not react to it. When do you feel stressed? It is when you think that the entire situation has slipped off your hands. In this case, you should analyze what all aspects can you control and the ones that you don’t have control over. So, you better focus on the controllable ones and be impeccable about it. Once you have solved your part, much of your stress will be vanished. Let go the rest of it.
- Schedule day realistically- If your day schedule includes 10 hours of working instead of 8, to wind up all the tasks then it might not probably work. Doing this will only reduce your productivity and you won’t end up meeting all the deadlines. Instead, you must plan a realistic schedule with a little break after every 90 minute of dedicated working. This way, you will feel rejuvenated and will be able to give in more productivity. Also, a break of stretching at your desk, sipping a coffee and make a phone call at home will release your build up stress, making you concentrate on work better.
- Take a deep breath- Well, this might sound an age-old hack of controlling stress but it does work every time. Right after you have had an argument in a meeting, or are feeling stressed out, you can just deep breath for a couple of time. All you need to do is to inhale for 5 seconds, hold the breath and then exhale it out via nose. It is sure that you will be calmed in a few minutes only and will be able to concentrate on your work.
- Eat better and sleep best- The major reasons for stress is that lack of nutritional eating habits and not sleeping well. It is better to never overlook these factors and do give them importance. When you have had a good night’s sleep, you will notice that you are able to concentrate on your work better and will not feel sleepy at all. If you are unable to sleep at night then the psychiatrists suggest an effective trip i.e. to cover your right nostril and then breathe through left nostril for at least 5 minutes. This is the best sleep inducing technique. With this, you should focus on eating high protein diet but also a low-sugar diet.
- Try to cool down- But how do you do that when you have had a tensed meeting? You can do this by trying a cooling breath technique. Like you sip via straw, you here need to breathe in through mouth in the same way. So, you are breathing through your mouth but exhaling through your nose. The cool sensation on your tongue will make you feel relaxed. For sue, it will hit the stop button to all your anger and stress. And, when you are calm, it is definitely going to calm the other person as well.
- Burst self-imposed stress- The best psychiatrists in Delhi claim that more than half of our stress is imposed by our own self only. We assume, think and imagine situations and circumstances that do not actually exist in real but only in our minds. See, you have to be confident in your own skin only and not reply on what other people think of you. Better to shift your focus from other people thinking of you to what you are capable of. This will give you a boost and will augment your growth.
It is sure that following the above discussed tips are sure to calm your minds and will eliminate your stress to a much greater level. However, if your stress has become highly adverse then you should consult a psychiatrist in Delhi. The doctor will guide you with the most effective tips to eliminate and will even use stress management therapies and technique, depending upon the adversity of the situations. Thus, find the best psychiatrist by searching for one online, reading the customer reviews and get the right tips to manage your stress effectively. It’s time to cut on stress and add joys on life!
Do you feel unworthy being in a relationship? Do you constantly question yourself, “Why would anyone love me?”? If you are answering in yes to these questions then you are surely suffering from insecurity. Feeling insecure is an emotion where you give your self-esteem, good traits and positive aspects a backseat. You focus on things that you lack and not what you possess. Note that chronic insecurity can steal you of all the happiness and peace that you deserve in real. This means that you should train yourself to think positive and feel good about what you have and not crib over what you don’t have. This blog discusses some of the effective ways to stop feeling insecure in your relationship. Go through them discussed as under-
Effective ways to stop feeling insecure in your relationship
- Stop overthinking- The very first way that you must try is to stop overthinking. Just stop thinking that it is all about you even when it is not. For instance, if you want to go out but your partner refuses then don’t think that he/she doesn’t like your company or is intentionally denying. You need to understand that message behind their tone and analyze what they actually meant by saying no. You will realize that it’s all in your head and nothing is in real. You don’t have to ponder over the same thing time and again.
- Stop acting like a psycho- You really need to run your thoughts in the positive direction. See, your thoughts can either spoil your relationship or make it up. It is all in your hands and you must not forget that your thoughts have direct effect on the health of your relationship. If you keep on thinking that your partner will ditch you or will leave you for someone else then you need to stop thinking this way. Do not think about “how could they leave me” because they love you for what they are. This also indicates your fear and not any reality.
- Consider greys too- You should be mature enough to comprehend that life is not about only black and white but it has greys too. It is a normal reaction to get defensive when someone blames you for something that you haven’t done. It is better to confront your partner and clear out things. There might be some misunderstanding due to which that situation took place. You both can talk it out and make things crystal clear. On the other hand, if you have a problem then you must not point it out immediately but reach your partner with compassion and settle the things.
- Don’t be paranoid- If your partner is talking to an opposite sex then you don’t have to go paranoid but take it easy. It is perfectly normal if he/she is talking or meeting any old friend. It would not certainly mean that they are betraying you. You better not snoop into your spouse’s social media accounts just to check with whom they are talking and chatting. If you will continue thinking like this then it is likely that you become addictive of that behavior.
- Love yourself- Before you let anyone else love you, you should learn to love yourself first. If you are already struggling with the pains of past then it is better that you don’t allow anybody else in your life. You should first try to get overcome from the pain and agony that you are going through and then only try to invite new feelings.
- Stop carrying the baggage- If anything that gives you pain has happened in the past then you don’t have to cling to it forever. It is better to forgive the mistakes of your partner and move on without pointing at that thing again and again. Remember, it will only exacerbate the whole situation and will bring in more misunderstandings between you and your partner. Don’t carry the baggage. Put it off your shoulders and walk in your relationship freely.
If you will understand all the ways discussed above then you will be able to control the feeling of insecurity. However, if it has risen to the level that you feel no control over such emotion then it is the time that you must reach the best psychiatrist in Delhi. The psychiatrist will be all ears to your issues and will then provide you the most appropriate solution after analyzing the entire situation. They will even use different therapies to soothe your nerves and train your mind to think in a positive way. So, it is the time that you should give all your negative thoughts a backseat and think only positive. Reach the best psychiatrist if you need the help of a professional. Take care!
The best way to slow down your personal goals is to think negative. Yes, you heard it right! Negative thinking can let you down to the level from where you can have the biggest troubles to rise again. Negativity attracts a person far more quickly than positivity. Once you are in the trap of negativity, you can gain that negative power to become toxic and put all good things at a stop. With such negative thinking, you will have nothing a dark cloud always above your head.
In order to prevent yourself from getting trapped into the vicious circle of negative thoughts or to come out of it (if you’re already there), we have for you some of the best tips & ways that can help to shoo away the negative thoughts. Go through them following-
8 ways to stop negative thinking
- Acknowledge negative thoughts- When you are having a negative thought, speak to it and acknowledge it. Just think about why you are having such thoughts. Are you tired, disappointed or hungry? Trying hard to push away the thoughts will only bring them back to you. It is better to give your internal voice a chance to recognize the thought and ask “is it actually a negative thought or I am just weaving a story?”. This might crush your negative thought immediately.
- Mingle with positive people- When you get around negative people, you tend to think negative. Yes, like you catch a cold when you are around people with a cold! It is better to examine your circle and if you think that your peer group is instilling in negativity in you then you should maintain a distance. Remember, negative people are never optimistic. So, get along with positive people and develop a positive thinking.
- Don’t push perfection in life- It’s okay if you are not perfect, if the shirt you’re wearing is not perfectly ironed or the dish you’re eating is not perfectly cooked. If you will keep on pointing out things and will remain fussy, you will be drained of all the happiness. Or if you are having your promotion next year than this year then don’t be dishearten. It would hardly make any difference to your goals in the longer run.
- Develop a healthy morning routine- A good life starts right in the early morning. You can develop this routine by making it a habit to exercise daily, read some positive blogs in the morning or maybe, listening to a motivational speaker. All this will give you a right track to be walked on. Remember, leaders replace the feeling of fear with belief & hope.
- Do breathing exercises- It is known that doing breathing exercises can help you relieve stress and do away with negative thoughts. You can watch videos of these exercises and can do daily in the morning. So, you must breathe away all the negative thoughts and not judge yourself on these thoughts.
- Attempt displacement theory- Note that a human being cannot think about two things at the same time. If you are thinking about the worries related to current job then you might displace your mind and try thinking about the dish that you are going to prepare in the dinner. Besides this, you may pick something that you like you do including any of your hobby.
- Focus on your goal- Whenever you feel negative, just focus on goal. It’s the end results that matter and not the unpleasant parts of the process. The moment any negative thoughts strike you, just take a halt and think why you are there and what are your goals. Thinking about your goals in the long run will make you get away with the negative thoughts.
- Detect the root cause- The best psychiatrist in Delhi advices that you must tap into the root problem and introspect yourself. You must think about the real problem that you think is giving birth to the negative thoughts. You must identify the deep rooted reason of your thinking and address the problem.
Besides this, you must also keep a check on the intensity at which you are facing these negative thinking. If you think that you cannot come out of it then it is better to consult a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist will endeavor to understand your problems and will try to get to the root problem as to what actually is making you think negative.
You can look out for the best psychiatrist in Delhi by doing your own research on the internet. Just make sure that the psychiatrist must be certified and must hold decades of experience in the respective field. Once you have approached the finest psychiatrist, you will not face problem in overcoming the negative thought pattern.
If you fear of becoming the center of attraction then you must be suffering from social anxiety disorder. When you are suffering from social phobia, you avoid getting into crowd and talk to people in social gatherings. You become conscious of everything that you do including eating, walking, talking, while giving an interview and every other activity that involves social indulgence. You must know that this behavior is not normal. Thus, you must seek guidance from a professional medical expert to get treated on the same.
This blog further discusses some of the important tips and tricks that you can use to deal with social anxiety disorder. You should give it a thorough read and make an attempt to follow them. Hopefully, they will help you in leading a better life.
Tips to deal with social anxiety disorder
- Step out of shell- The first thing to do when you are trying to overcome social phobia is to get yourself out there. You will have to go out from your shell to meet people in order to overcome the social phobia disorder. If you get an invite from your neighbor to a birthday party, then you should definitely go there. In fact, you should do things that make you uncomfortable including making a new hairdo, choosing heels over slippers, trying to crack jokes and other things. These things will not only give you confidence but will also help you in getting engaged with people.
- Seek for expert help- You must realize that it’s a disorder and should not restrict yourself to seek medical help. In case, you are feeling embarrassed about going to a psychiatrist then you can talk to him on call and seek advice. A professional psychiatrist is always ready to help the patients in whatever way they can. In fact, you might feel all the more comfortable in talking to a stranger (doctor) about your problems than talking about it with your family or friends. So, it is advised to reach to a professional to get your phobia treated at the soonest.
- Focus on health- You should focus on your own health because even bad physical health can put you in mental stress. The best way to keep your body fit and healthy is to do workout daily. With this, try to indulge in healthy eating habits with more of greens (vegetarian) and less of reds (non- vegetarian). To soothe your nerves and release stress, you can choose to have a cup of chamomile tea. Exercising here plays a big role because it releases the happy hormones in your body. You can plan to join your favorite sports or maybe dance classes. The focus is to do cardiovascular exercises and weight training, which you might do occasionally.
- Pen down goals- Better to pen down your goals, so that you know what your aim is. This part of goal setting is highly crucial when you are on our way to overcome social phobia disorder. For instance, you can write that your goal is to join a gym, explore new cafes with your friends, visit your relatives every fortnight, and be regular to office and others. These goals should involve everything that is for your personal growth. After every 7 days, you should read these rules/goals, so that you don’t forget them.
- Practice social skills- You can always improve your social skills either by reading a book or by approaching a personality development class. Here, you will learn how to interact with others, socialize with people and how to stop feeling shy in front of a social gathering. You should learn how to make introductions, remember names, give compliments, make eye contact and other things. Once you will learn public speaking skills, you will develop more confidence.
- Reward yourself- Treat yourself with a chocolate or a pizza when you achieve a set goal. You must congratulate yourself and reward yourself for each of your accomplishment. This will encourage and motivate you to be determined to follow your goals and reach them.
Thus, social anxiety disorder is curable and that you should not lose hope if you are suffering from same. You should follow the above discussed tips and reach to the best psychiatrist in Delhi. To find the most reputed doctor, you can consider shortlisting the ones that are on top of the search engines better to read the background of the doctor and also the testimonials of other patients who have already availed the mental treatment from him. It can give you an insight into the quality of treatment offered by that psychiatrist. Note that once you have reached the right psychiatrist, you can lead a normal and much healthier life. Have a happy and phobia-free life!
Do you remain worried at all times? Having attacks of anxiety? If yes then you might be in a need of a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist does not read min but can study how the mental process of a person runs. By sitting with you, listening to your problems and concerns, he will make every possible endeavor to analyze the underlying reason behind that issue. No doubt, life is full of challenges and struggle. Though it is true that no one can escape the daily fight to survive in this world but everyone can learn the ways to keep their soul alive. And psychiatrists are the ones who can teach you the ways to stay happy and peppy while struggling with your daily life problems.
This blog will tell you about the right time when you should visit the psychiatrist. Since people are unable to realize their mental conditions and abnormalities, they do not reach the psychiatrist on time and thus, end up with a more worsened state of mind. So, you must avoid harming your health. If you are facing any of these issues mentioned as under, you should immediately visit the psychiatrist.
When should you approach a psychiatrist?
- Stress and anxiety- Life can drown you in the deep waters of stress and anxiety from which you might not be able to swim through. There are various causes of stress such as change of job, family tensions and other life issues. If the stress that you suffer daily has trapped you tight then you must get in touch with the psychiatrist. Do not let stress fester, as it can lead you to social isolation and alienation.
- Depression- Depression is the major and the most prevalent cause for which people visit a psychiatrist. Depression includes overwhelming feelings of hopelessness, despair, helplessness and loneliness. Note that, depressed people hardly find interest in anything, they lose all hopes and sit in an upset state at all times. They will always remain in a fatigue state and will not be able to control their emotions. So, a psychiatrist will look into your problem and will try to get to the root cause of it.
- Phobias- Are you afraid of heights or meeting new people? If yes then you must visit a psychiatrist in Delhi. For instance, some people have fear of ingestion due to which they are not able to eat properly and take care of their health. So, if you have any kind of phobia then you can definitely take the help from a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist will extend his complete support to you in overcoming all the fears and let you lead a normal life.
- Relationship issues- Many a times, people go through many different emotions in their relationship. They feel distressed and desolate emotionally when they are not able to express their problems to their partner. As a result of this, they suffer mentally and emotionally. In such cases, it is suggested that you visit the best psychiatrist in Delhi.
- Performance enhancement- If your performance at job is downgrading day per day then there is something that is bothering you, something that is hindering your success. And to resolve this issue, a psychiatrist will help you out. The doctor will analyze the reasons behind your stagnant growth and will suggest you the required actions.
So, if you are suffering from any of the above situations then you must seek help of a psychiatrist. The symptoms of depression are feeling of worthlessness, irritability, fatigue, guilt, crying spells, anxiety, lack of concentration and others. You should keep a check on these symptoms and visit your nearest psychiatrist before your mental health worsens.
All you need to do is to find the best psychiatrist in Delhi. To do this, you can browse through the internet and then shortlist the ones that you see on the top 5 search results of the search engines. You can check out the websites of these psychiatrists, explore the treatments offered and also the fee of the doctor. You can compare the prices of different psychiatrists and then get on with the ones that has a record of offering best psychiatric treatments at the most affordable prices. Note that, the reputation and testimonials of the psychiatrist must definitely be considered while choosing. Only if you are satisfied with all the factors, you should book your appointment with that doctor.
Thus, here is the right time when you should read your mind, pay heed to mental illness (if any) and reach the best psychiatrist in Delhi. Take care!
Being depressed can actually depress your entire routine, day and even life. But if you are suffering from depression then you do not have to worry at all, as there are many others like you who are struggling with the same mental issue. Note that, depression is not a disease that cannot be treated. It is one of the mental issues that can be treated both medicinally and naturally. You can do a whole lot of task to fight back the depression and live a healthy & happier life as you were doing before the depression hit you. Right from changing your lifestyle, your volume of physical activity, food habits, and by bringing an alteration to your other routine tasks, you can treat your issue of depression in a much effective manner.
7 Effective Natural depression treatments
- Set goals- It is true that when you are suffering from depression, you hardly feel like doing anything except to just lie down in a corner of the dark room. But if you really want to fight back depression then you will have to set goals. No, these are not mammoth goals but small and achievable goals in your daily life. These goals can be as small as doing the dishes every day, ironing the clothes, doing the laundry, preparing breakfast and others. Such small goals will keep you busy and you will be then less likely to think about your worries.
- Set routine- Whatever goals you have set, make sure that you set them in a routine. It is very important to achieve your goals on daily basis. Depression can actually mess up your routine and make you land nowhere. Thus, gather enough courage to set your routine and follow it strictly.
- Workout- If you don’t like sweating out in a gym then go swimming. It is highly essential for you to boost up endorphins of your body that can be possible only through a physical workout. You may not be wanting to spend an hour or more than that in exercising and that’s perfectly fine. It’s about getting your body in motion and leave your dark, depressed room. You can start with 20 minutes, then 40 minutes and then maybe, an hour. So, just go for it!
- Proper sleep- Doing even a little when you are depressed can make you tired. Thus, it is important to take proper sleep of at least 8 hours. It is a challenge to shut your eyes off when you are struck with depression but you should try to sleep. For a better sleep, you can take all the distractions out of your room including, television, laptop, computer etc. You should not use even your mobile just prior to going to bed.
- Healthy diet- Eating healthy can do wonders in treating your depression. Though there is no magic diet but eating foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and folic acid can help to decrease the severity of depression. You can include more of salmon, tuna, avocado and spinach in your diet.
- Make efforts to explore- Getting dressed up and going out can be highly challenging when you are living with depression. But you can plan to go out to see an art gallery, museum, start reading a book, learn a new language, or just pick up a kid’s drawing book and start coloring. Yes, this will actually lift up your spirit and will make you feel better.
- Do what you enjoy- It is sure that there must be things that you used to enjoy doing before you got into depression, isn’t it? It is the time to get them to work again. If you always loved singing, record a song now or if you had a passion for writing, write. You should do what you think can bring you back to a better and normal life. It is only you who knows what’s best and what can actually work.
If all the above discussed natural treatments are hardly working, then you should consult a psychiatrist. To find the best psychiatrist in Delhi, you can explore the search engines and look out for the doctor that is popular and have clear past records. You can also read the testimonials of its previous patients in order to get an idea of the quality of medical treatments offered and whether these treatments are effective or not. You will get to know if the psychiatrist fulfills what he claims or not. Also, it is important to check out what all mental disorders does the doctor treat and the charges of the treatments. Once you are sufficed with all these factors, you can book your appointment. So, it is the time to reach to the best psychiatrist in Delhi and get your depression treated to live a happier life. Take care! Get well soon!
It is known that panic disorder is today suffered by at least 3 percent of the population in which women are in the majority as compared to men. Panic disorder develops when an individual faces panic attacks continuously. Here, the person lives in a constant fear of having a panic attack and there are other reasons as well. Usually, a person suffers panic attack just a few times in his/her whole lifetime but if you are suffering from the panic disorder then the frequency of it might be more. To gain information on the symptoms of panic disorder, you may go through the following-
Symptoms of panic disorder
- Suddenly feeling cold or having hot flashes for no reasons
- Tightness in the throat or having short breaths
- Having severe and sudden chest pain
- Tight cramping in the abdomen
- Headache that goes beyond your bearing power
- Having numbness in body or a tingling sensation
- Suddenly shaking to trembling due to fear
- Fearing death and thinking that everything is apocalyptic
- Racing heartbeat, dizziness and fainting
- Feeling a loss of control over life and everything related
- Nausea and easiness
So, if you notice all the above mentioned symptoms then you should understand that you might get a panic attack or you are suffering from a panic disorder.
Tips to handle a panic attack
- Gain knowledge- The first and foremost step that you must take is to gain knowledge about your disorder. You should be knowing the causes and symptoms of this disorder, so that it is easy for you understand what you are actually going through. While gaining knowledge about it, you will understand that in a fear of getting a panic attack, you tend to develop more anxiety and fear, which is not good for your health. It is better to not avoid it but face it. After you have understood what actually a panic disorder is and why you are facing it, you will be able to treat yourself better. Rest, taking help from the best psychiatrist will also help.
- Learn triggers- You should know what actually triggers you and you get panic attack. The health experts say that excessive sounds and sights usually trigger the attack and the sufferer gets disturbed. Also, in many cases, enclosed spaces, financial stress, crowd stuffed places and other congested location can be a great cause of this attack. So, if you know that it is due to crowd that you get a panic attack then you are suggested not to go to any crowded place.
- Accept it- After you have understood the panic disorder that you are suffering from and have also made yourself aware of the triggers, you should accept it. Yes, you heard it right! You should accept your disorder and the way you are. Just remember that you are not the only one who is suffering from this disorder, in fact there are many who are suffering from the same. So, you should accept and give time to yourself. With proper medication and the guidance of the best psychiatrist in Delhi, you will be able to cope up with this disorder.
- Calm breathing- You should try to breathe calmly. When a patient gets a panic attack, he/she tends to breathe heavy which in further gives a rise to the anxiety. So, it is highly important that you breathe calmly to control the panic attack and prevent the situation from worsening.
- Inhaling lavender- If you did not know this till now then know it now. Lavender has long been in use to relax the muscles and relieve anxiety in a person. So, you should keep lavender essential oil with you and inhale it when you have a panic attack. For sure, it will relieve your stress and will improve your health. The best part is that lavender oil comes handy and you can carry it event to your work and wherever you go.
Thus, you should accept your disorder because you will be able to start with its treatment only after you have accepted it fully. To get your disorder treated, you can reach your nearest psychiatrist. You should be smart enough to hire the best psychiatrist in Delhi, so that you get the best treatment. Make sure that the psychiatrist is renowned and is known for offering treatment for different kinds of mental disorders. Also, the psychotherapist should hold a record of treating hundreds of patients and should have carried out the treatments successfully. Once you have found that one best psychiatrist in Delhi, you do not have to worry about your disorder. You can expect to receive the best treatment and lead a normal and a healthier life. So, get on with the right psychiatrist and feel better!