Suffering from alcohol addiction? Trying your hard to get over this fatal obsession? All those who are nodding their head and saying a big Yes to these questions, must go through the following ways to curb alcohol addiction.
Drinking alcohol might seem exciting initially but it is going to land you in health troubles if you are addicted to it. Having it occasionally is still acceptable but keeping a liquor bottle at your side and sipping it at every next hour is not at all justified. Alcoholism only invites severe health problems and might also lead to death, if not treated on time.
Ways to overcome your alcohol addiction
- Set a goal- You should put your goal in writing. For this, you can list down the reasons for quitting alcohol such as happier married life, better sleep, less headaches due to hangovers, better concentration, and less disputes with loved ones. These reasons will motivate you to get over the addiction. You can set a goal of drinking less per day. Set a limit of our drink and do not cross the limit that exceeds the recommended one. For people under 65, two standard drinks are recommended.
- Keep a track- Yes, it is very important for you keep a track of your drinks per day. You should know how much you are drinking, so that you can stop the consumption once you have reached the recommended limit. What you can do here is to compare your current drinking pattern with the set goal. This way, you will know how successful you have been in reaching your goal and if you are lacking in achieving it then where and why. When you will question yourself, you are likely to answer them too yourself.
- No liquor at home- This is the important step towards curbing your alcohol addiction. You should keep no liquor at home. When you keep alcohol in your home, it is in your easy access and you tend to drink frequently. For instance, when your friends are at your home, having supper together, you would not think even once before taking out the bottles of your favorite whiskey. It is because they are in an easy access. On the other hand, if you won’t have it at your home, you will think twice before going out, travelling all the way to a wine shop and then getting it. As a result, not keeping liquor at home will control your alcohol consumption.
- Drink slowly- You should drink your drink sip by sip. You should avoid consuming alcohol on an empty stomach and must ensure having a glass of juice, soda, water or any other healthy liquid right after you have had liquor. The trick is to make the major part of your tummy full with the snacks. When you will feel full, you are likely to drink less.
- Learn to say NO- If your friends pressurize you to have a drink and you drink only because of this reason then it is high time. you should learn to say No. Nothing holds more value than your health. If they are your real friends then they won’t insist you after you have clearly said No to drinks. Good friends understand and support. It is possible that they might also avoid drinking seeing your determination to not to drink.
Reaching best psychiatrist in Delhi
If your alcohol addiction is beyond your control now then you should approach the best psychiatrist nearby your home. You will find many psychotherapists in Delhi but make sure that you approach only the reputed one. The psychiatrist must have a license to practice in the medical industry and should have experience of handing a variety of psychiatric problems like dementia, depression, insomnia, migraine, bipolar affective disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, panic disorder, schizophrenia and social phobia just to name a few health issues. Visiting the therapist’s website will be an advantage, as you will be able to see the testimonials of the patients who have already availed the treatment from that particular psychiatrist. Once you are absolutely sufficed with the reputation, treatments offered and the charges of psychiatry treatments, you can approach that very psychiatrist in Delhi without keeping any second thoughts in mind.
Thus, reach the best most experienced psychiatrist and get your alcohol addiction treated on time. Have a happy and peaceful life!
Are you suffering from depression? Worried about your intense obsessive compulsive disorder? If yes then you are at the right page. A mental disorder or a disease requires the help of a psychiatrist and choosing one can be of great challenge. If you do not have any idea of the type of disorder that you are suffering from, you will not be able to choose the right psychiatrist. And if you do know about your disease then you need to keep certain factors in mind before actually starting your treatment with a particular psychiatrist. Landing up with any psychiatrist will only make you fall in troubled waters later with no improvement in the severity of the mental disorder that you are suffering from.
Read on further to know about these factors-
Factors to be considered before choosing the best psychiatrist in Delhi
- Explore- In order to get to the finest of the fine psychiatrist, you will have to research. On browsing through the internet, you will find a number of psychiatrists but you must know that all are not well-reputed and popular. You will have to reach the one that is known for the best psychotherapies. Also, it is important to explore the types of common therapy methods, which include cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, mindful cognitive therapy, family 7 couples therapy, acceptance & commitment therapy and psychodynamic therapy. Once you have a knowledge of these types of therapies, you will have a clear idea of the specific therapy you need. Accordingly, you can look out for the concerned psychiatrist.
- Experience- Experience of a psychotherapist does count. While looking out for a psychiatrist in Delhi, you should keep a check on the experience of the doctor, as more experience leads to better treatments. If you are suffering from depression then look out for psychiatrist who specializes in treating depression and likewise, it is better to reach the doctor that has a specialization in treating the disease for which you need the treatment. Yes, you need to find the therapist for your unique fit.
- Check license and insurance- Of course, the psychiatrist that you are approaching has to be licensed. You can ask the doctor to dispense his/her license and even check the same with the state licensing board. If this information is available online then you have an easy access. Else, you can contact the board and enquire the particular psychiatrist that you are planning to visit. If you have an insurance then you would definitely want to use it. Thus, it is important to check whether the psychiatrist accepts the insurance or not. Checking both insurance and license is a prerequisite to reach the best psychiatrist in Delhi.
- Make connection- It is always better to make a connection with the psychiatrist before actually starting with the treatment process. If the psychiatrist offers the free consultation then it is a good opportunity to reach and know more about him/her. What you can do is to ask general questions about the types of therapies offered and number of sittings required to treat a specific disease, prices and other general queries. You will get an idea of the behavior and attitude of the psychiatrist by the way he/she will answer your queries. The way the doctor will treat you in the initial phase will help you in taking the decision whether to reach him/her or not.
- Ask for references- You can always ask for references of a good psychiatrist from your known-ones who have had an experience of receiving such a treatment in the past. Since they have already acquired a treatment from a specific psychiatrist in Delhi, they will able to tell you better about him/her. Consequently, you will get the clear idea of the services of the doctor and will be able to rely on him/her. References will ensure that you are reaching the right doctor and you will get the most effective treatment.
- Never settle for less- You should never settle for less when it is about your health. You should always choose the best psychiatrist. If you think that the one you have chosen is not providing the right kind of treatment, you must switch even you are in middle of your treatment sessions. No compromises have to be made here. There is no point of continuing the treatment with a doctor who is unable to treat you effectively.
Therefore, you must keep all the above discussed factors in mind and then choose the best psychiatrist in Delhi. Once you have chosen the right psychotherapist, you can rest all your worries on him/her. And yes, your disease will be treated in the minimum possible time and you will be able to lead a normal life. Wish you a happy and disease-free life! Take care.
Death is the ultimate truth of life. One day or another we all need to face it. It really hurts when someone much closer to us departs from our life forever. Overcoming the death of a loved one is really tough, but there is no other way out to deal with the situation than to face it. Keeping this in mind that death is the ultimate truth of life, we need to proceed further. If someone much closer to us leaves us and goes away forever then how the situation can be handled. Well, this is a question of millions of people and more than that it is their concern. If you or anyone close to you is in depression of losing someone much closer then here are few ways how such kind of situation can be handled well.
Realize the Truth: You need to realize the truth that death is the final terminus of life. As soon as you will adopt the change, you can get back to your normal life. Not everyone deals with death of loved one in the same way; hence you cannot compare yourself with anyone else.
Open Up and Share Feelings: Rather than fighting with the thoughts on your own mind, it is better to share your emotions with someone. Yes, it will take time but once you will pour out your emotions everything will get back to normal.
Allow Your Close Ones To Be There: Don’t go in solitude just to fight with your own thoughts. Allow your close ones to be there by your side, so that you may come out of the situation well. They can console you in better way.
Travel and Refresh Mind: A change is always required in life. When you are just stuck in your thoughts and the good memories you have shared with the person who is no longer in your life, it is better to travel. Leave for a place where you have never been to and definitely, this will help you to come out from the pain.
Spend Time on Practicing Hobby: Engaging yourself in the things that you really like; is a great idea. You can spend your quality time on the things that you love to practice and this way you can come out of the unbearable pain of life.
Cherish the Good Moments: Don’t get stuck to the situation when your loved one has left you, instead you can cherish the good memories you had with the person.
These are few of the better ways through which a person can come out of the toughest time of losing someone. If despite several efforts one is really not able to deal with the situation then consulting a psychiatrist is a good option.
There are several people who are suffering from depression these days. Depression is just one area of mental health. And psychiatrists are medical doctors who have speciality in mental health not only in depression. A psychiatrist may specialize in depression. People suffering from depression issues can consult a psychiatrist to get rid of depression issues or managing the depression. There are several psychiatrists in Delhi to choose from. Here are 10 factors to consider when finding the best psychiatrist in Delhi.
- Getting recommendations from your doctor can be a good idea when it comes to choose the best psychiatrist in Delhi. Your doctor can be a great resource for recommendations as their patients often give them feedback on which psychiatrists are doing well. Most general practitioners or doctors have a list of their favorite psychiatrists whom they can suggest you. Get a referral letter from your general practitioner or doctor.
- Choosing from male or female psychiatrists. Make it clear to your doctor whether you prefer to go with male or female psychiatrist in Delhi. Make decision on your own to pick from male or female psychiatrists you can be comfortable with.
- Once you have got a referral, make an appointment by making a phone call to the psychiatrist’s office. Don’t be disheartened if you have to wait for several weeks prior to getting an appointment with a good psychiatrist in Delhi.
- You will have to engage yourself in a session of 1 hour with your psychiatrist on your first appointment. On first your first session the psychiatrist will ask you several questions so that he/she can better understand you and causes for your depression or other mental health issues.
- If you don’t feel comfortable with the psychiatrist in Delhi for any reason then you don’t need to feel obliged to see them again. You may consult with another psychiatrist in Delhi for your problem.
- If you are not satisfied with any psychiatrist or your psychiatrist is not listening to you then you don’t need to feel low. You should never give up your hope. There are several other renowned psychiatrists in Delhi. So go and consult someone else.
- Think about your privacy. If you are worried about privacy then it is advisable that you must tell your psychiatrist that any information you provide during an appointment should be private.
- Think about your budget. Cost is another factor to consider in finding the right psychiatrist in Delhi. Don’t hesitate to ask a psychiatrist in Delhi how much he/she charges. If you cannot afford the high cost of a private psychiatrist in Delhi then you may consider consulting a different one that can provide treatment for your budget. There are several good government hospitals in Delhi where you can find a good psychiatrist at affordable price or free of cost.
- Analyze what works best for you and managing your issues. Continue for more sessions which really good for you. Remember; without consulting a good psychiatrist in Delhi or taking proper medication you cannot expect for good result.
- It is very imperative to take advice of the best psychiatrist in Delhi you consult with. Remember, they are expert and you must obey them and take their advice properly. You must take proper medication what they advice you for the best result.
I hope, ideas aforementioned in this will help you significantly in finding a good psychiatrist in Delhi. Just keep these important factors in your mind, and I am sure that you will see a good result with a good psychiatrist in Delhi.
It is really very painful if any of our loved is suffering from pain or problems. Mental disorder is something that it takes time people to adjust with and if anyone of your family member is suffering from mental health or disorder then it will be very difficult for you to accept and to cope. Well there are many reasons of having mental disorder like stress or depression. The problems can be very sudden in mental disorder like panic attack, hallucination, thought of suicide, frightening, hearing voice etc. and this can be difficult for you to handle if not treated earlier. So it is important to consult a psychiatrist in the early signs of mental disorder.
A psychiatrist is a doctor that has the ability to assess both mental and physical aspects of psychological disorder. He is qualified to identify who is suffering from mental disorder and whether the patient needs the medication or therapy. So you must find the best psychiatrist in Delhi for the treatment of mental disorder of your loved one. When a person is suffering from mental illness the whole family is affected with it. It is difficult to diagnosis the serious mental illness such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, panic, obsessive, compulsive disorder and major depressive disorder. These can’t be cured but treatment may help. We know that if a family member is suffering from such serious mental disorder the whole family get affected and nothing seems good but there is treatment for all the mental disorders that can help your loved ones.
The best way to treat mental illness is to consult a psychiatrist. Using their great communication skills they able to understand the patient’s problems and also find the right medication or therapy and give according to the need of the patient. Seeing your family member with such a serious problem may affect you mentally and physically also but in that situation you need to be very strong from both aspects mentally and physically too. If you are the parent of someone diagnosed with serious mental disorder then you have to also take care of your other children also who are healthy. It is normal that you will take care of your ill child then your healthy child but you must give extra care for your healthy child also as they might feel anxiety and frustration for the extra responsibilities they are expected to take on. So sit beside them and always appreciate their efforts and help. If there is any of your loved one is suffering from mental disorder then contact a psychiatrist in Delhi and get the right medication and therapy to cure it.
Depression is a mental illness, caused by reasons unknown. This is a state of mind when a person is unable to express his inner feelings to someone and losses himself in deep thought of something. Depression makes the person all alone. It’s really required to fight with this disorder. A timely treatment is the only thing that could help a person to recover from this problem. Many a times it’s really hard for a person to know that he is actually facing the problem. Anyone can develop depression. Clinical depression is typically caused by a combination of biological, genetic, and psychological factors.
A recent death or loss, family conflict or divorce, financial difficulties, major life transitions, and other stresses can be the reason for depression. It should also be emphasized that some depressive episodes can occur without identifiable causes. You may have no particular problem or worry, but symptoms can develop quite suddenly. Fighting with depression is a very important thing to win over this disorder. If you also feel that you are undergoing depression, then here are few ways that could help you in lowering the mental problem.
- Alcohol is one of the reasons that could take you in the worst condition of depression. Avoid the use of alcohol or addictive drugs. This is the best way for you to fight with the disorder at your own level. Self-control is always a necessary thing if you really wish to fight with depression.
- Perform some physical activity, such as walking every day. It is required that you should keep your body healthy and active and this is probably the best way.
- You can’t skip the daily food habit if you wish to recover from the problem. Eat a proper, well-balanced diet.
- Sleeping is probably the best medicine to fight over depression. Get adequate sleep. At least seven to eight hour sleep is necessary for you.
- You can’t fight with depression alone. Seek emotional support from friends and family. An outing with your loved ones is a great way to forget your mental pain.
- Make your schedule more manageable. Doing so will keep you engaged and you can better concentrate in your life.
So, these are few of the ways through which you can fight with depression. But parallel to this you must consult a doctor for the best advice. Consult psychiatrist in Delhi to help you fight with this problem. A good psychiatrist will help you in overcoming the entire problem well.
Stress, grief, sadness are normal feelings and experiences that everyone goes through, but it’s difficult to know that whether you need to consult a professional about the problem. There are many things that give you stress and tensions and you might even not know what the reason behind these. For the persons who are suffering from mental illness needs therapy that cures their illness. Therapy isn’t usually applicable for minor stress and worries especially when you have strong support of your friends and family. Those who feel themselves alone and don’t want to involve anyone in their personal matters they should contact a professional for discussing his or her problems.
A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who specializes in mental illness and substance use disorder. Psychiatrists are qualified to access both mental and physical aspects of psychological problem. People seek psychiatric help for many reasons like, hallucinations, thought of suicide, hearing voices, panic attack etc. or some time it may be long term issues like hopelessness, sadness, anxiousness etc. If you or your loved is suffering from the same situations then you must need to consult a psychiatrist. Here are some points that will clear you when you need to seek a therapist.
- Feeling Sad, Angry, Stressed: if you are feeling sad, angry, stressed from past few days or your mood swings from time to time. You are unable to behave normally with your closed ones then it will be beneficial for you to consult a psychiatrist and seek therapy.
- You have lost someone or something special: feeling grief is very normal for everyone. It is really very painful to loss a loved one and it is not at all shameful to take a little help to get through the loss of a loved one, a divorce or a significant breakup, or a loss of job etc. especially if you have multiple losses in a very short time.
- You are using a substance to cope: are you observing yourself that you get addicted to alcohol or drugs in huge amount for your survival. If you are unable to control these then you may be suffering from addictive and compulsive behavior that requires treatment.
- Something traumatic happened: if you have a history of abuse, neglect or other trauma that you haven’t fully dealt with or if you find yourself victim of a crime or accident. Then it is important to seek help earlier to learn healthy ways to cope faster.
- Persistent headache for long time: if we are upset then it affects our body especially the upper part of our body. Headache is normal but if there persistent headache for long time then you should not avoid it and immediately consult a psychiatrist.
These are the five signs that you need to seek a therapy. If any of your loved one is suffering from these situations then you must consult a psychiatrist. There are professional psychiatrists in Delhi whom you can consult for therapy and get faster solution.
Stress and Depression these two are the words that everyone in today’s date is affected with, no matter young or old. Today’s modern era with lots of competitions and workloads people get stressed and depressed even they also even not having the idea that they are affected with this massive problems. Stress sounds a simple and small word but what can it causes may put you or your family members in big trouble. You just cannot ignore this if you or any of your loved one is suffering from this. The work place is known as the key factor of stress area. Because of the workload or pressure to do work in deadlines give you stress and later this transforms into mental disorder. So it is important to identify symptoms of mental disorder earlier to get the right treatment on right time.
Feeling down from time to time is quite normal reaction for everyone, but emotions such as despair and hopelessness hold on and just don’t go away, you may have depression. Depression varies from person to person but there are some common signs and symptoms of depression:
- Loss of interest in daily activities
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness
- Weight changes
- Anger or irritability
- Loss of energy
- Either insomnia or oversleeping
Feeling depressed and stressed can affect your mental health so it is very important to cure it within the time before things will run out from your catch. Don’t give a second thought to whether you need a psychiatrist to cure it or not. If you are facing stress or depression then it is advised you to consult a psychiatrist for getting the right treatment on right time. Psychiatrist is the doctor who knows how to deal with a person who is suffering from stress, anxiety, emotional trauma, panic disorder etc. Psychiatrists have great communication skills and high degree of emotional intelligence to understand people’s emotional and mental problem and formulate the best course for the action of their treatments using medication or psychotherapy.
No one wants to see his or her loved on such stage of mental disorder so consult a psychiatrist in Delhi if you or any of your family members is suffering from mental disorder. There are many serious types of mental disorder that can’t be cured but treatment may help such as schizophrenia, panic disorder, bipolar disorder, obsessive, compulsive disorder and major depressive disorder. So protect your loved ones to reach such stage of mental disorder and consult a psychiatrist for diagnosis.